dB Technologies SUB 18 D
18" Active Subwoofer 1000W/RMS
Visit the db Technologies store.
dB Technologies SUB 18 D Special Offers When bought with this product
dB Technologies SUB 18 D Product Description
The SUB 18D is the first-choice bass bin for users seeking powerful punch and ultra low-end response. Fine-tuned to augment and amplify the high-power 18” woofer’s audio performance, this custom engineered band-pass enclosure outperforms conventional bass-reflex designs, achieving higher peak levels.
A single SUB 18D, paired with, say, two Opera Live 402 D/405 D cabinets, constitutes an extremely efficient and flexible satellite system for entertainers and DJs. Even a configuration as lean as this meets high expectations for bass response. Channels routed into the top panel make it easy to stack units and set up larger PA systems, for example, in combination with Flexsys F212 mid-/high-range units.
The SUB 18D cabinet leaves small footprint that belies its high performance. And its low weight comes courtesy of the integrated ultra light digipro® digital power amp – and it comes as a very pleasant surprise. Equipped with optional 100 mm casters, the unit is easy to transport
The SUB 18D is the perfect low-end enhancement for FLEXSYS F212 cabinets (see Flexsys CONCERT System). Of course, it may also be combined with many other mid-/high-range units to configure powerful sound reinforcement systems. Control LEDs afford users a view of the current operating status. A professional-grade locking Neutrik® PowerCon connector with a parallel output (Link) connects the enclosure to the mains supply.
dB Technologies SUB 18 D Bundles
- Frequency response -10 dB: 28 Hz - x-over
- Frequency response +-3 dB: 35 Hz - 120 Hz
- Max SPL: 134 dB
- Design/Woofer: Band-pass / 18”, 4” voice coil
- Power supply: Switched-mode power supply with PFC
- Bass: Class-D 1000 W/RMS
- Cooling: Convection, fan-free
- Limiter: RMS, thermal limiters
- X-over frequency: 90Hz/ 120 Hz switchable, 24 dB/Oct.
- Signal input: XLR fem. sym.
- Signal link/ high-pass: XLR male sym.
- Input Sensitivity: Max. -3dBu
- Mains: PowerCon Input and Link
- Enclosure: Multiplex coated with textured black lacquer
- Handles: Four side grips
- Pole mount: 2 x M20
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 530x 700x 600 mm, 20.9” x 27.5” x 23.6”
- Weight:42 kg / 92.4 lbs
dB Technologies SUB 18 D Videos
There are no videos for this product.