This is an upgraded version of the well-known CDMX2. The Citronic CDMX2 Mk2 has all the original features have been improved to create a more versatile unit, including the dual CD player, anti-shock, seamless loop and LCD display. The addition of the SD card inputs and ID3 tag display for MP3, break and reverse and BPM tap button, all contribute to creating a reliable, easy-to-use product for DJs on the move.
* 2 x 80W max inbuilt amplifier
* 2 channel 8 input mixer: 2 x line/phono, 2 x mic (jack/XLR inputs) 2 x SD card, 2 x USB
* SD card, USB, MP3CD or RCA input
* Dual LCD display with ID3 tag display for MP3 tracks
* 20 second anti-shock memory
* 19" rack mountable (6U)
* 60mm channel faders
* 3 band EQ
* BPM tap button
* Upgraded circular jog/shuttle wheels
* Pitch control slider
* ± Pitch bend buttons
* Break and reverse effect
* Seamless loop
* Master and record outputs via RCA phono sockets
* Elapsed/remain/total time displayed
* Fader start
* ID3 tag display
* Flight case available (DJK05287)
Seen a video for Citronic CDMX 2 MK2 Dual CD / MP3 Mixstation with Amplifier?
Send us the URL and published videos will receive loyalty points!
There are no videos for this product.
Do you own the Citronic CDMX 2 MK2 Dual CD / MP3 Mixstation with Amplifier? Why not write a review based on your experience with it.