Chauvet Intimidator Spot Duo features two fully and independently controllable moving heads mounted on an easy-to-rig bar. Slide it onto a tripod, clamp it to truss or set it on the floor. This high performance duo is linkable with up to four other units to create eye-catching synchronized shows. Independent color and gobo wheels create numerous projections and mid-air effects, while DMX control allows for independent control of each head.
• Two powerful Intimidator™ moving heads pre-mounted on a single bar
• Safely mounts to truss or tripod, or simply set on the floor
• Omit the need for additional clamps with the Built-in mount suited for most tripods or speaker stands
• Add the look of a programmed show using 16 built-in master/slave programs
• Maximize lighting options with separate color and gobo wheels, as well as pan and tilt functions, found in each moving head
• Reduce programming time with master/slave programs which include an offset feature
• Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
• Multiple control options include automated and sound-active programs, as well as master/slave or DMX mode
Do you own the Chauvet Intimidator Spot Duo? Why not write a review based on your experience with it.
Mounted under my speakers on both sides of the stage looks great. These are bright and are a good addition to any set-up. Master slave works well and if your not into DMX like me then these are great to just plug in and let them do their own thing. Controlled by DMX I imagine would be pretty cool. If your thinking of buying these, I found them to be better than I expected. Usual amazing service from djkit. Next day delivery if ordered early enough. Great to get fantastic service. Cheers
Great product at very attractive price , bought 2 of these and will almost certainly buy another couple , make a great addition to any light show , would recommend to any mobile dj and will look good in any bar
This is a superb product. Very compact and feature-rich. I now have four of these making 8 spots in total. Each one is very bright and they move extremely fast so can create all sorts of great effects. Can be mounted in seconds and is ready to go almost immediately. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is because there is no gobo rotation feature but since the heads are so compact I guess that not everything can go in there. Highly recommended!
Simply click on the submit video link and either paste the url of the webpage or upload your video. Published video's will receive bonus loyality points!
× Loyalty Points
You will earn 550 loyalty points with this product worth £1.38, when logged in.
× Share Product
× Embed Product
Paste the code below into your webpage or blog to embed this product in your page.
× Finance Available!
You can apply for finance to purchase this item. A minimum 10% deposit is required and you can opt for either 12, 24 or 36 monthly payments thereafter 19.9% APR.
|Buy a pair||from £17.92/month|
× Delivery and Stock Information
Free next working day delivery on all orders placed before 3:30pm Monday to Friday.
Orders placed at the weekend or after 3.30pm on Friday will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
Free next day delivery applies only to the UK mainland. Other locations will be charged as follows:
- Highlands and Islands 2-3 Days* + £25
- Southern Ireland 2-3 Days* +£25
Europe 3-5 Days* from £25 Click here for Zone chart
Approx Times Based on 31kg Weight*
Zone 1 - £25 (3 Days)
Zone 2 - £30 (4 Days)
Zone 3 - £35 (5 Days)
Zone 4 - £40 (6 Days)
Zone 5 - £45 (9 Days)
Zone 6 - £65 (8 Days)
Zone 7 - £95 (7 Days)
(* subject to stock availability)
(Please note that non-mainland deliveries may take up to 5 days to be delivered and up to 14 days in Europe.)
Deliveries will be made subject to the terms and conditions of the courier company. djkit.com will not be held responsible for late deliveries.
In the event that the items ordered are unavailable for next day delivery, you will be contacted by djkit.com to arrange a suitable delivery date.
"In stock" means that the product displayed is either in stock with ourselves or our suppliers and is available for delivery. Stock levels are subject to change without prior notice.
× Live Help
Testing live help popup. Real live help information would go here.
× Christmas Delivery Schedule
We will be delivering next working day to all UK mainland addresses right up til' 24th December
- You will need to order by 4pm on Tuesday 23rd.
- Deliveries on the 24th are not guaranteed, our couriers DPD will be offering a normal delivery service on the 24th but we do recommend you order as early as possible.
× Big Sale
To get your Big Sale special price on this product, simply enter your details below and we will send you a link with a unique Big Sale offer price so you can purchase online.