Chauvet Helicopter Q6
Multi-effect Light Effect
Visit the Chauvet store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
Helicopter Q6 is a multi-effect effect light designed to dazzle and energize the dance floor. It features adjustable RGBW beams, a round SMD strobe and a red/green pattern laser on a rotating base with continuous pan rotation creating unique and amazing effects. Its narrow, razor-sharp beams of RGBW light create astonishing aerial effects and the rotating red and green laser produces thousands of razor sharp beams that cover a large area. Helicopter Q6 is easy to control using automated and sound-activated programs, master/slave, DMX or an optional IRC-6 remote.
- A multi-effect light that includes adjustable RGBW beams, a round SMD strobe and a red/green pattern laser on a rotating base
- Continuous pan rotation that creates unique and amazing effects unlike any other light
- Narrow, razor-sharp beams of RGBW light for astonishing aerial effects
- Achieve maximum room coverage by positioning each of the 6 RGBW beams independently
- Rotating red and green laser produces thousands of razor sharp beams that cover a large area
- Flexible control using automated and sound-activated programs, Master/Slave, DMX or an optional IRC-6
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag
DMX Channels: 3 or 16DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLRPan and Tilt Ranges: 360°Light Source: (Beam): 6 (RGBW) 6.9 W, (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(Strobe) 24 LEDs (white) 1 W, (281 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(Laser): 650 nm/100 mW (red) laser diode, 532 nm/30 mW (green) laser diodeStrobe Rate: (Beam): 1 to 20 Hz
(Strobe): 1 to 20 HzBeam Angle: (Beam): 3°Power Linking: 12 units @ 120 V; 23 units @ 230 VInput Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)Power and Current: 41 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
44 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 HzWeight: 8.8 lb (4.0 kg)Size: 23.8 x 7.2 x 10.5 in (605 x 184 x 268 mm)Approvals: CE, FDAOptional Controllers: IRC-6Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007.