Chauvet Freedom Par Quad-4 IP (Black) - B Stock
Grade A - Manufacturer Refurbished - Only one available!
Visit the Chauvet store.
TRUE wireless, battery-operated, quad-color (RGBA) LED Par
Special Offers When bought with this product
Chauvet Freedom Par Quad-4 IP (Black) - B Stock - Only one available!
Grade A - Open Box, the unit is in A1 condition and has all Instructions, software, cables.
Grade A comes with a Manufacturers 1 Year warranty.
• Temporary outdoor-rated robust housing repels water, snow, dirt, and sand for all-weather applications
• 100% TRUE wireless, battery-operated, quad-color (RGBA) LED Par with built-in D-Fi™ transceiver
• Multiple wireless triggering and control options via the FlareCON™ Air and the FlareCON™ app
• Works in Master/Slave with first-generation Freedom™ Pars
• Shine light where it is needed using the built-in adjustable kickstand
• Built-in glare shield prevents light spillage
• Extend the battery’s lifespan with built-in discharge protection
• Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the IRC-6 remote
• Create customized colors using the built-in LED display
• Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
• Suitable for every event with either black or white housing
• Safely store and transport your fixtures from gig to gig in the CHS-FR4 carry bag
• Compact and lightweight design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST®
• DMX Channels: 4, 6, or 10
• Light Source: 4 LEDs (quad-color RGBA) 5 W (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
• Strobe Rate: 0 to 25 Hz
• PWM Frequency: 1,200 Hz
• Beam Angle: 9.5°
• Field Angle: 23°
• Operating Frequency: 2.412 to 2.484 GHz
• Illuminance: 2,464 lux @ 2 m
• Maximum Run Time (all on): up to 8 hours
• Maximum Run Time (single color): 20 hours
• Recharge Time: 7 hours
• IP Rating: IP54
• Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
• Power and Current: 43 W, 0.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
• Power and Current: 40 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Weight: 8.0 lb (3.6 kg)
• Size: 5.7 x 5.4 x 7.5 in (145 x 138 x 191 mm)
• Optional Controllers: IRC-6
• Approvals: CE, FCC
There are no videos for this product.