Chauvet D-Fi Hub
Wireless D-Fi™ Transmitter / Receiver
Visit the Chauvet store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
The Chauvet D-Fi Hub is a compact, easy-to-use DMX unit that functions as either a transmitter or receiver. For more stable communication between units, it operates on a 2.4 GHz frequency range and includes an “auto” function which automatically finds the best frequency and syncs the units effortlessly. You can wirelessly synchronize an unlimited number of Chauvet D-Fi-ready fixtures simultaneously, and operate them using the simple navigation on the OLED digital display.
Customers Also Bought
• Compact, easy-to-use wireless D-Fi™ transmitter and receiver in a single unit
• Wirelessly synchronize an unlimited number of D-Fi™-ready fixtures and receivers simultaneously
• Built-in options include manual or automatic channel selection
• Simple navigation and text readout using the OLED digital display
• Mounting options include built-in hook and loop fastener strap, keyhole mounting holes, M10 and M12 threaded holes for direct mounting to truss
• Fully FCC/RTTE compliant
There are no videos for this product.