* These versatile LED video panels can be used to build full color video walls.
* Perfect for hiring companies, fixed installations in clubs, stage background, video screens, etc.:
- The strong 64x64cm ALU panels weigh only 11kg each
- Easy “fast lock" design for rapid mounting and stacking
- Solid metal connectors for both power and video signals
- Pixel pitch 20mm: 2500dots/m˛
- Each pixel contains 3pcs 5mm LEDs
(1R+1G+1B) for excellent brightness >4500cd/m˛ (nits)
- Refresh rate >360Hz to avoid interferences with TV-camera's
- Indoor and outdoor use: IP64 waterproof
- Viewing angle: 110° horizontal ~ 55° vertical
- Viewing distance: 20-250m (5m while used as effect wall)
* Any Windows desktop or laptop computer (with DVI output) can be used to play video, flash animations, etc. (wide file type support: AVI, MPG, MPEG, ASF, WMV, DAT, VOB, SWF, JPG, BPM, GIF, …)
* Software for setup and calibration included with the PC-interface controller (send card)
* Each Scan box (receiving card) drives 4 horizontal lines with each up to 4 panels (total = 16)
* Control distance between PC and screen: up to 120m CAT-5e cabling, without repeaters.
* Sold by 6 panels, including professional flight case
* LED displays are hi-tech products: ask your specialized dealer for specific, technical information!
Do you own the Briteq VP P20 Video Screen IP64 Outdoor Set in Flightcase (6 pcs) ? Why not write a review based on your experience with it.
No reviews yet.
Simply click on the submit video link and either paste the url of the webpage or upload your video. Published video's will receive bonus loyality points!
× Loyalty Points
You will earn 10,998 loyalty points with this product worth £27.50, when logged in.
× Share Product
× Embed Product
Paste the code below into your webpage or blog to embed this product in your page.
× Finance Available!
You can apply for finance to purchase this item. A minimum 10% deposit is required and you can opt for either 12, 24 or 36 monthly payments thereafter 18.9% APR.
|Briteq VP P20 Video Screen IP64 Outdoor Set in Flightcase (6 pcs)||from £179.53/month|
|with Scanbox, Brackets and Powerlines||from £187.69/month|
× Delivery and Stock Information
Free next working day delivery on all orders placed before 3:30pm Monday to Friday.
Orders placed at the weekend or after 3.30pm on Friday will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
Free next day delivery applies only to the UK mainland. Other locations will be charged as follows:
- Highlands and Islands 2-3 Days* + £25
- Southern Ireland 2-3 Days* +£25
Europe 3-5 Days* from £25 Click here for Zone chart
Approx Times Based on 31kg Weight*
Zone 1 - £25 (3 Days)
Zone 2 - £30 (4 Days)
Zone 3 - £35 (5 Days)
Zone 4 - £40 (6 Days)
Zone 5 - £45 (9 Days)
Zone 6 - £65 (8 Days)
Zone 7 - £95 (7 Days)
(* subject to stock availability)
(Please note that non-mainland deliveries may take up to 5 days to be delivered and up to 14 days in Europe.)
Deliveries will be made subject to the terms and conditions of the courier company. djkit.com will not be held responsible for late deliveries.
In the event that the items ordered are unavailable for next day delivery, you will be contacted by djkit.com to arrange a suitable delivery date.
"In stock" means that the product displayed is either in stock with ourselves or our suppliers and is available for delivery. Stock levels are subject to change without prior notice.
× Live Help
Testing live help popup. Real live help information would go here.
× Christmas Delivery Schedule
We will be delivering next working day to all UK mainland addresses right up til' 24th December
- You will need to order by 4pm on Tuesday 23rd.
- Deliveries on the 24th are not guaranteed, our couriers DPD will be offering a normal delivery service on the 24th but we do recommend you order as early as possible.
To get your Sale special price on this product, simply enter your details below and we will send you a link with a unique Sale offer price so you can purchase online.