Visit the Behringer store.
Behringer NOX101 Special Offers When bought with this product
Behringer NOX101 Product Description
The Behringer NOX101 boasts a three mode curve control for the volume faders, a large, easy to reach CF Reverse button, a solid metal body and tight feeling controls.
The mixer boasts two stereo phono/line inputs; balanced ¼” outputs and RCA unbalanced; and a mic in. The faceplate is a solid metal, around 1mm thick, making for a really solid feeling mixer. The 3 band EQ’s have full kills on every band, and the two VU meters can be set to either Master or PFL.
Behringer NOX101 Bundles
Customers Also Bought
- Premium 2-channel battle DJ mixer for the most demanding turntablist, remixer and digital DJ
- 45-mm infinium “contact-free” optical crossfader with adjustable tension and fader curve for years of use
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers required
- Beat-syncable FX section with 2 parameter controls assignable to Mic, 1, 2 or Master
- Awesome 3-band EQs with full-kill filters plus 10-segment level meters with peak hold function
- Premium phono and XENYX mic preamps for superior detail and ultimate punch
- 2 Line inputs with USB connectivity, 2 Phono/Line and 1 Mic input
- VCA-controlled faders with adjustable fader curve for utmost reliability and noise-free performance
- Adjustable curve for crossfader and channel faders
- FX Send & Return loop to connect external FX devices
- Extensive XLR Master and Record outputs
- “Planet Earth” power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer NOX101 Videos
There are no videos for this product.