Behringer Europower Lightweight EPQ900 Amplifier
Visit the Behringer store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
The EPQ Series power amplifiers pack the power of Accelerated Transient Response (ATR) technology into an exceptionally lightweight package. Ample power and high-tech efficiency combine to give you a feather-light supercharged workhorse that will keep your rig kicking for years to come.
* Servo-balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs plus professional speaker connectors
* Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
* "Back-to-front" ventilation system including air filter for reliable operation
* "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant and all-steel 1U rackmount chassis
* Minimum depth chassis (10.1"/257 mm) and ultra-light weight design (10.8 lbs/4.9 kg) fits into compact, inexpensive effects racks
* High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
* Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
• 2 x 390 Watts into 4 Ohms; 2 x 245 Watts into 8 Ohms
• ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
• Ultra-light, ultra-low noise and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
• Independent limiters for each channel offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
• Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
Dimensions (mm) 49x482x265
Weight (kg) 4.9
Power RMS (W) stereo 175 (8 Ω per channel)/stereo 275 (4 Ω per channel)/580 W (8 Ω bridge mode )
Outputs 2 x locking-style professional speaker connectors
Inputs 2 x XLR / ¼ " TRS combo jacks
There are no videos for this product.