Behringer EP4000 4000 Watt Amplifier
Visit the Behringer store.
Behringer EP4000 4000 Watt Amplifier Special Offers When bought with this product
Behringer EP4000 4000 Watt Amplifier Product Description
The Behringer EP4000 Professional 4,000-Watt Stereo Power Amplifier comes with ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) Technology.
The Behringer EP4000 delivers precise power, signal and clip LEDs to monitor performance. The Behringer EP4000 is protected with an impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis
Behringer EP4000 4000 Watt Amplifier Bundles
The Behringer EP4000 Main Features Include:
- 2 x 2,000 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 1,400 Watts into 4 Ohms 2 x 750 Watts into 8 Ohms; 4,000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode)
- Precise Power, Signal and Clip LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional speaker connectors and “touch-proof” binding posts support most speaker wiring systems
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) remove distracting infra-sound frequencies
- Independent limiters per channel offer reliable protection against overload and distortion
- High-current toroidal transformer for ultra-high transient response and absolute reliability
- Ultra-reliable Toshiba/Fairchild power transistors
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- Back-to-front ventilation system including air filter for reliable operation
- Built-like-a-tank, impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer EP4000 4000 Watt Amplifier Videos
There are no videos for this product.