Audio Technica AT-LP140XP - Silver
Direct-Drive Professional DJ Turntable
Visit the Audio-Technica store.
To be notified when this product becomes available enter your email address here.
£789.00 inc. VATBuy a pair
SKU: DJK35891 • EAN: 4961310149499
Special Offers When bought with this product
The AT-LP140XP fully manual professional DJ turntable features a high-torque direct-drive motor and anti-resonant, mass-damped, die-cast aluminum platter to ensure stable, on-axis rotation at 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM. It is equipped with an S-shaped tonearm with height adjustment, adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and adjustable dynamic anti-skate control.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the durable, high-output AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus included with the turntable. It comes pre-mounted to an AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell.
Designed to connect to components with a dedicated phono input, the turntable comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable and supplies a strong 5.5 mV output.
Additional professional features include a start/stop button; forward and reverse play; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-8%, +/-16%, and +/-24% adjustment ranges; a stroboscopic platter with speed indicator; a retractable plug-type stylus target light; and a removable hinged dust cover.
Available in black (AT-LP140XP-BK) and silver (AT-LP140XP-SV).
Customers Also Bought
- Experience high-fidelity audio and professional DJ performance
- Direct-drive, high-torque servo motor with speed stabilization
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional anti-resonance, mass-damped, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
- AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus
- Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control, height adjustment, and lockable rest
- Dedicated phono-level output (5.5 mV)
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Retractable plug-type target light for easier cueing in low light
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), power cable, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover
- Available in black (AT-LP140XP-BK) and silver (AT-LP140XP-SV)
|Type||3-speed, fully manual operation|
|Motor||High-torque DC motor|
|Drive Method||Direct drive|
|Speeds||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM|
|Turntable Platter||Die-cast aluminum|
|Starting Torque||>2.2 kgf.cm|
|Wow and Flutter||<0.2% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||>50 dB|
|Output Level||5.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec|
|Power Supply Requirements||115/230V AC, 60/50 Hz|
|Dimensions||452.0 mm (17.80") W x 352.0 mm (13.86") D x 158.6 mm (6.24") H|
|Weight||10.0 kg (22 lbs.), without dust cover|
|Accessories Included||AT-XP3 phono cartridge; AT-HS6 headshell; dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) cable with ground wire; counterweight; felt mat; dust cover; 45 RPM adapter; plug-type stylus target light|
Tonearm type: Balanced S-shaped tonearm with detachable headshell
Effective arm length: 230.5 mm
Overhang: 16 mm
Tracking error angle: Less than 3 degrees
Applicable cartridge weight: 3.5-8.5 g
Anti-skating range: 0-4 g
Replacement Stylus: ATN-XP3