American DJ PAR Z Move
200 Watt COB Warm White LED (3000K)
Visit the American DJ store.
American DJ PAR Z Move Special Offers When bought with this product
American DJ PAR Z Move Product Description
The Par Z Move is the next generation fixture in ADJ’s popular PAR Z100 Series of C.OB. LED Pars. It’s powered by a high output 200W C.O.B. (Chip on Board) warm white LED on a moving head base. Featuring motorized zoom (9 ~ 43-degrees), an easy to install filter slot built-in to the head to add a color gel or diffusion filter, and 0-100% dimming plus 16-bit fine dimming for stages, theaters, churches, nightclubs, concert venues and event productions.
There are a variety of professional features such as: DMX and RDM control, pan & fine pan, tilt & fine tilt and a color display with 4 buttons to easily access all the built-in functions. Locking powerCON In/Out to daisy chain the power and 3-pin and 5-pin DMX IN/Out give lighting designer the best networking options on the market. There is a also a built-in USB port to easily update the software if needed.
American DJ PAR Z Move Bundles
- 200W Warm White COB (Chip On Board) LED engine (3000K)
- Motorized Zoom: 9 ~ 43-degrees
- Pan: 540-degrees (plus 16-bit Fine Pan)
- Tilt: 200-degrees (plus 16-bit Fine Tilt)
- Control: DMX-512 & RDM
- Various DMX control modes
- Smooth 0-100% Dimming (plus 16-bit Fine Dimming)
- Color display with touch button
- Built-in USB software upgrade port
- Locking powerCON In/Out to daisy chain power
- 3-pin & 5-pin In/Out DMX Connections
- Easy to install color/diffusion filter slot next to the lens
- Includes Omega bracket
- Multi-voltage operation: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12” x 8.3” x 18” / 307x211x455mm