Alesis V49 Mk2
49 key Expressive USB Pad/Keyboard Controller
Visit the Alesis store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
The updated V Series features responsive synth-action keys and velocity-sensitive LED-backlit pads valued by modern
producers and composers, in an amazing package that also includes a complete music production software bundle.
USB-MIDI Production, from Start to Finish
The new Alesis V Series offers practical plug and play solutions to producers and players in need of high-quality keys and
pads. These USB bus-powered MIDI controllers have everything needed to make a lasting impact on your productions.
First, there’s the portable V25, a 25-key controller that can go anywhere and is perfect for creating music on-the-go.
When more keys are needed, the V49 and V61 are also easy to take anywhere, but also make powerful centrepieces to any home or project studio. All V Series controllers pack the same valuable production features – (8) velocity-sensitive backlit pads with full level and note repeat controls, (4) midi-assignable knobs for controlling virtual instruments and recording software, pitch-bend and modulation wheels, octave buttons to access the full piano range, and a 1/4” sustain pedal input for connecting an external sustain pedal (sold separately). All three models also feature a versatile Arpeggiator with 6 different modes, tap tempo, time division, gate, and swing controls.
All V Series keyboards include a robust MPC Beats software bundle to start creating right out of the box. MPC Beats is
the fully featured, beat-making software based on the legendary MPC workflow to quickly make great sounding beats. To
make sure that all tastes are covered, customers also receive (7) MPC Beats Expansion Packs spanning a variety of genres.
The Alesis V Series delivers everything a producer or songwriter needs to take their ideas from concept to final production
Premium Software Bundle
The Alesis V49 MKII comes with an MPC Beats software bundle to start creating right out of the box. MPC Beats is the fully
featured, beat-making software based on the legendary MPC workflow to quickly make great sounding beats. To make
sure that all tastes are covered, the V49 MKII also includes (7) MPC Beats Expansion Packs spanning a variety of genres.
If you’re just learning to play, or just want to sharpen your keyboard skills, the V49 MKII also includes 60 free lessons from
Melodics, the best way to learn piano. Additionally, the V49 MKII also includes easy point-and-click MIDI editor software that
enables customising the MIDI messages that each of its controls send, as well as fine tuning the key and pad response to
your personal taste.
V49 MKII Key Features
• 49 full-size, velocity-sensitive, synth-action keys
• Lightweight design for easy setup and portability
• 8 velocity-sensitive, LED-backlit pads with full level and note repeat controls
• Arpeggiator with 6 modes, tap tempo, time division, gate, and swing controls
• 4 MIDI-assignable knobs for virtual instrument and DAW control
• Pitch-bend and modulation wheels for added expression
• Octave buttons enable access of the full piano range
• 1/4” TS sustain pedal input for connecting an external sustain pedal (sold separately)
• USB-powered with plug-and-play connectivity for Mac or PC
• Works with iOS devices via Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately)
• Premium music education and production software bundle included
Power Via USB
Dimensions (width x depth x height)
32.0” x 9.6” x 3.72” / 81.2 x 24.4 x 9.4cm
Weight 6.1 lbs.