Alesis PhonoLink AudioLink RCA to USB Cable
Visit the Alesis store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
Record your turntable, tape deck, or mixer in stereo to your computer.
PhonoLink makes it easy to direct-connect nearly any turntable, tape deck, mixer, or other stereo, line-level audio source to USB for stereo recording.
The AudioLink Series USB-audio cable outputs studio quality stereo, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio thanks to its internal analog-to-digital conversion system. PhonoLink connects plug-and-play to your Mac or PC for an all-in-one USB audio solution.
* Stereo, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio output
* Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
* Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
* 6.5-foot length (2m)
* Compatible with most Mac and Windows class-compliant drivers and software
* Bit depth: 16-bit
* Sample rate: 44.1 kHz
* Connectors: dual RCA, male and USB
* Mac: OS 9.2 or higher
* PC: Windows 7, Vista, or XP
* USB port
There are no videos for this product.