Alesis MicLink AudioLink XLR to USB Cable
Visit the Alesis store.
Alesis MicLink AudioLink XLR to USB Cable Special Offers When bought with this product
Alesis MicLink AudioLink XLR to USB Cable Product Description
MicLink makes it easy to direct-connect any dynamic microphone to USB for mono recording. The AudioLink Series USB-audio cable outputs studio quality 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio thanks to its internal analog-to-digital conversion system. MicLink connects plug-and-play to your Mac or PC for an all-in-one USB audio solution.
Alesis MicLink AudioLink XLR to USB Cable Bundles
* Connect any dynamic mic to USB for recording
* 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio output
* Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
* Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
* 16.5-foot length (5m)
* Compatible with most Mac and Windows (32-bit) class-compliant drivers and software
* Bit depth: 16-bit
* Sample rate: 44.1 kHz
* Mac: OS 9 or higher
* PC: Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit)
* USB port
Alesis MicLink AudioLink XLR to USB Cable Videos
There are no videos for this product.