Alesis MicLink AudioLink XLR to USB Cable
Visit the Alesis store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
MicLink makes it easy to direct-connect any dynamic microphone to USB for mono recording. The AudioLink Series USB-audio cable outputs studio quality 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio thanks to its internal analog-to-digital conversion system. MicLink connects plug-and-play to your Mac or PC for an all-in-one USB audio solution.
* Connect any dynamic mic to USB for recording
* 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio output
* Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
* Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
* 16.5-foot length (5m)
* Compatible with most Mac and Windows (32-bit) class-compliant drivers and software
* Bit depth: 16-bit
* Sample rate: 44.1 kHz
* Mac: OS 9 or higher
* PC: Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit)
* USB port
There are no videos for this product.