Alesis lineLink AudioLink Dual 1/4" to USB Cable
Visit the Alesis store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
Record your mixer, keyboard, sampler, or drum machine in stereo to your computer.
LineLink makes it easy to direct-connect nearly any mixers, keyboard, sampler, sequencer, drum machine, or other stereo, line-level audio source to USB for stereo recording.
The AudioLink Series USB-audio cable outputs studio quality stereo, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio thanks to its internal analog-to-digital conversion system. LineLink connects plug-and-play to your Mac or PC for an all-in-one USB audio solution.
* Connect mixers, keyboards, samplers, sequencers, drum machines, or stereo, line-level audio source to USB for stereo recording
* Stereo, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio output
* Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
* Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
* 6.56-foot length (2m)
* Compatible with most Mac and Windows (32-bit) class-compliant drivers and software
* Bit depth: 16-bit
* Sample rate: 44.1 kHz
* Mac: OS 9 or higher
* PC: Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit)
* USB port
There are no videos for this product.