Alesis IO26 Firewire Audio Interface
Visit the Alesis store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
The iO|26 gives you forward–thinking expansion potential, with ADAT lightpipe inputs for additional connectivity, no matter what your recording sessions may demand. Flexible, routable Hardware Direct Monitoring allows you to send a customized, latency–free mix to each output pair. An AC adapter is also included, for those using a FireWire interface that doesn’t supply power.
Whether you find yourself on the road or in your own studio, the iO|26 gives you the Alesis performance that professionals have depended on for decades.
- 8 Alesis High Definition Mic/Line Preamplifiers built in (2 switchable high–impedance inputs for direct guitar and bass recording)
- Switchable Phantom Power for each channel pair
- Inserts on every analog channel
- 16 channels of ADAT input
- 16 Channels of MIDI I/O
- Stereo S/PDIF digital input
- Stereo turntable input
- 8 line–level outputs
- 2 discrete stereo headphone outputs
- Stereo S/PDIF digital output
- Analog I/O (number and type): 8 combo XLR-1/4" and phono inputs/8 line out/2 headphone out
- Digital I/O (number and type): 16 ADAT optical in, S/PDIF I/O
- Platform Version (Win, Mac, Linux, etc.): Win, Mac
- Bus Type: FireWire
- Plug In Formats Supported (RTAS, MAS, VST, etc.): N/A
- Sampling Rate (kHz): Up to 192 kHz
- A/D/A Converter Bit Rate: 24-bit
- Digital Recorder Resolutions (bits): N/A
- Sync Types (ADAT, word clock, SMPTE, MTC, etc.): ADAT, S/PDIF
- MIDI Control (yes/no): No
- Number of Tracks/Virtual Tracks (ex. 32/64): 26 total inputs
- Number of Locate Points: N/A
- Effects/Dynamic Processing (ex. Y/N): N/N
There are no videos for this product.