Alesis IO2 Express USB Audio Interface
Visit the Alesis store.
2-In/2-Out 24/192 USB Audio Interface
SKU: DJK07798 • EAN: 00694318012772
Special Offers When bought with this product
The Alesis iO2 EXPRESS is a compact, audio-recording interface for home studios and portable recording setups. This two-channel USB device for Mac and PC-based systems enables you to record at up to 24-bit resolution for input into virtually all DAW, recording, and performance software.
This compact recording interface is small enough to comfortably fit into your mobile recording rig, laptop bag, or backpack, yet contains high-quality components and circuitry suitable for the studio.
* Two-channel computer audio recording interface
* Record up to 24-bit, 48 kHz audio into virtually any software
* Monitor sessions with balanced studio monitor and headphone outputs
* High-quality A/D and D/A converters, discrete-design preamps, 48V phantom power
* Inputs for microphones, line-level sources, and instruments including guitars
* Tricolor stereo level meter and lighted status indicators for visual monitoring
* MIDI Input and Output jacks for playing and controlling software with instruments
* USB bus powered – no external power supply needed
There are no videos for this product.