Alesis IO Dock Pro Audio Dock For iPad & iPad 2
Visit the Alesis store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
The iO Dock is the first device that enables anyone with an iPad or iPad 2 to create, produce, and perform music with virtually any pro audio gear or instruments. The iO Dock is a universal docking station specifically designed for the iPad, and it gives musicians, recording engineers, and music producers the connectivity they need to create and perform with iPad. Connect all your pro audio gear to virtually any app in the App Store with the iO Dock.
* Connect microphones and instruments including guitar, studio monitors, PA speakers, headphones, and MIDI controllers
* Universal device works with virtually every audio and MIDI app in the App Store; Core MIDI compliant
* Perform, craft, create and play back music in virtually any conceivable manner or location
* Video output for connection to TVs and projectors
* Inputs: two combo XLR-1/4" for use with audio gear, instruments, and computer audio
* Input channel gain controls and switchable phantom power for use with condenser microphones
* Guitar-direct switch for use with amplifier- and effects-modeling app
* Outputs: pair 1/4" and 1/4" headphone with separate volume controls
* Control: MIDI In, MIDI Out, USB MIDI, and assignable 1/4-inch footswitch input
* iO Dock docking station for iPad or iPad 2
* Power supply
* Quick start guide