Alesis HD24XR Multitrack Hard Disk Recorder
Visit the Alesis store.
With their patent-pending method of writing to the hard drive, HD24 and HD24XR are the first hard disk recorders built from the ground up exclusively for the purpose of recording music instead of data - resulting in remarkable stability and performance. And yet, thanks to their use of standard, low-cost IDE computer drives, the recording media costs no more than traditional ADAT tape on a per track basis.
Two hot-swappable media bays provide convenient access to the recording drives, and allow the user to backup data in just minutes. You can edit tracks internally or easily transfer to computer via built-in Ethernet. They're the only HD recorders on the market with standard ADAT Optical and ADAT Sync, enabling them to work efficiently with existing systems. And they offer the same exceptional user-friendly interface ADAT users have come to expect.
Alesis reinvents digital recording. Again.
- 2 caddys: 1 with installed 40GB HD; 1 empty which can contain IDE/EIDE/ATA Drive of 5400/7200/ 10000 RPM up to 2000GB
- 24 tracks at 24-bit/48kHz, 12 tracks at 24-bit/96kHz.
- Digital: 44.1-96kHz.
- Analog: 44.1-48kHz (HD24).
- Upgrade HD24 to 96kHz with the EC-2.
- Analog: 24 24-bit inputs, 24 24-bit outputs (1/4" TRS, +4dBu).
- Digital: 24-channel I/O via 3 ADAT Optical inputs and 3 ADAT Optical outputs.
- Other: MIDI in/out. Alesis Sync in/out (DB-9). Word Clock input (BNC, 75). Footswitch jack for punch in/out (1/4"). LRC input for traditional wired remote (1/4"). 10 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45).
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz +0/–1dB. Dynamic range: 103dB A/D, >103dB D/A (A-weighted).
- Distortion: <0.003% THD+N.
- Input levels: nominal +4dBu, maximum +19dBu.
- Pitch control: +100 cents/–200 cents, min-max 30–50kHz (30–100kHz with version 2.0).
POWER & DIMENSIONS.
- Power: 90-230V AC, 60W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 5.09" x 19" x 17" (127mm x 483mm x 432mm), 3U rackmount. Weight: 20lbs (9.07kg).
There are no videos for this product.