Alesis DM5 Pro Drum Kit with Surge Cymbals
Visit the Alesis store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
DM5 Pro Kit's acoustic-feeling drum pads are built around standard eight-inch mylar drum heads and acoustic-dampening foam for quiet response. When they wear out, you can replace the smooth white heads with any model you choose from any manufacturer. The heads are tunable with a standard drum key for adjustable tension and feel. The triple-flanged counterhoops are covered in a sound-reducing rubber sleeve, which further cuts acoustic noise.
SURGE Hi-Hat, Crash, and Ride cymbals are the only serious choice in cymbals for triggering electronics. Based around a true brass-alloy cymbal and coated with a clear sound-dampening layer, SURGE cymbals feel like acoustic cymbals because they share the same pedigree.
DM5 Pro Kit with SURGE Cymbals has a unique combination of superb sounds, fresh feel, and terrific touch.
- Audio Outputs: 4 (2 stereo pairs)
- Trigger Input Jacks: 12 (each with 5 user adjustable trigger parameters)
- DAC Bit Resolution: 18
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Sounds: Over 500; includes stereo samples with reverb, ambience and dynamic articulation
- Polyphony: 16 voice
- Panning: 7 position, user programmable
- Velocity Response: 127 levels of loudness via MIDI or trigger inputs
- Kits: 21 Memory locations w/defaults permanently stored in ROM
- MIDI Jacks: In, Out/Thru
- Headphone Jack: 1/4" TRS w/variable gain
- Switchable Footswitch Jack: 1/4" jack can be assigned to hi-hat or program advance mode
- Tuning Scheme: Coarse (chromatic) and Fine (cents)
- Data Input: Data knob, front panel keypad (sound auditioning via velocity sensitive Preview button on front panel)
- Expanded Dynamic Articulation™: Modulates tone and pitch
- Power: 9 VAC external transformer, UL and CSA approved
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 19"x1.75"x6"
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.