Alesis DM5 Drum Kit
Visit the Alesis store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
The DM5 functions equally well for recording or performing, delivering the portability you want and the power you need. Expand your kit: Single drum and cymbal pads available separately.
- 5- Single Zone pad triggers
- 2- Single Zone cymbal triggers
- 1- Hi Hat Pedal
- 1- Kick Pedal
- Stand and mounting hardware
DM5 Drum Module
- Audio Outputs: 4 (2 stereo pairs)
- Trigger Input Jacks: 12 (each with 5 user adjustable trigger parameters)
- DAC Bit Resolution: 18
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Sounds: Over 500; includes stereo samples with reverb, ambience and dynamic articulation
- Polyphony: 16 voice
- Panning: 7 position, user programmable
- Velocity Response: 127 levels of loudness via MIDI or trigger inputs
- Kits: 21 Memory locations w/defaults permanently stored in ROM
- MIDI Jacks: In, Out/Thru
- Headphone Jack: 1/4" TRS w/variable gain
- Switchable Footswitch Jack: 1/4" jack can be assigned to hi-hat or program advance mode
- Tuning Scheme: Coarse (chromatic) and Fine (cents)
- Data Input: Data knob, front panel keypad (sound auditioning via velocity sensitive Preview button on front panel)
- Expanded Dynamic Articulation™: Modulates tone and pitch
- Power: 9 VAC external transformer, UL and CSA approved
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 19"x1.75"x6"
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
There are no videos for this product.