AKG K-175 Headphones
On Ear Closed Back Perfect For Live Monitoring and Mix Applications
Visit the AKG store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
The AKG Foldable Studio Headphones Line is built on a legacy of 70 years of quality, and features our latest transducer and acoustic technologies. As a result, the family delivers unparalleled audio performance for musicians, engineers, and producers who need superior accuracy from reliable headphones that stand up to today's mobile lifestyle. The on-ear, closed-back AKG K175 are perfect for live monitoring and mix applications. Just pick them up and you’ll immediately find the roadworthy design takes away the worry of damage while traveling. Try them on and you’ll realise they still provide the superior studio quality sound you expect from AKG. And you’ll never get tired of wearing AKG Foldable Studio Headphones because their ergonomic design provides a comfortable fit—even during long sessions.
- Legendary AKG Studio sound and comfort on-ear, closed-back design.
- Large 40 mm transducers for greater low-frequency extension.
- Best-in-class frequency response for unrivalled clarity and detail.
- Superior sensitivity and low impedance provide maximum output with a broad range of playback devices.
- Foldable, ergonomic design allows you to take studio-quality sound with you fitting right into your backpack or computer bag.
- Headband self-adjusts for a perfect fit every time you put them on.
- Slow-retention foam ear pads ensure a comfortable, secure fit that also maximizes acoustic isolation.
- Extreme AKG testing regimen ensures reliability even after heavy use.
- Durable all-metal hinge designed to last for years
- Replaceable cable to maximize value and investment.
Customers Also Bought
|Audio frequency bandwidth||18 to 26000 Hz|
|Transducer size||40 mm|
|Sensitivity headphones||114 dB SPL/V|
|Rated Impedance||32 Ohms|
|Cable Length||coiled 5 m|
There are no videos for this product.