Akai MPC X SE
Special Edition Standalone Music Production Center
Visit the Akai store.
To be notified when this product becomes available enter your email address here.
SKU: DJK12437583 • EAN: 0694318025734
Special Offers When bought with this product
The Akai MPC X Special Edition Standalone Music Production Center combines classic looks of the original MPC and improved specifications over the standard MPC-X as well as a complete collection of MPC plugin instruments.
- Standalone MPC - No Computer Required - Natively Powered by MPC 2 Software
- 48GB of Internal Storage (Over 16GB for User Storage)
- 4GB of RAM for Sampling and Recording
- MPC Plugin Instrument Collection Including Fabric XL Synthesizer Plugin
- 10.1-inch Full-Color Multi-Gesture Touch Display
- Also acts as a control surface for MPC 2 Software for Mac & PC (Included)
- 66 buttons for direct, hardware access to all
- MPC2 Software Functions
- 4 Selectable Inputs: (2) XLR /1⁄4-inch Combo Jacks with switchable Phantom Power, (2) 1/4-inch TRS Jacks, (2) Instrument Level 1⁄4-inch Jacks, Turntable RCA Input w/ Ground
- 16 Touch-Capacitive Q-Links Knobs with OLED screens
- 8 outputs: Balanced 1⁄4-inch Jack
- Dual Headphone Outputs: 1⁄4-inch and 1⁄8-inch
- 2 Full-Size MIDI Inputs, 4 Full-Size MIDI Outputs
- 8 Configurable CV/Gate Outputs Enabling the Analog Control of Modular Devices
- 16GB of On-board Storage including 10GB of Premium Sound Content
- User-expandable 2.5-inch SATA drive connector (SSD or HDD)
- 2 USB-A 3.0 Slots for Class-Compliant MIDI Controllers,
- Audio Interface Devices, Thumb Drives, and More
- SD Card Slot for Loading Samples and Projects
- Over 100 Insert Effect Plugins from AIR Music Technology Including AIR Stutter
- Iconic Retro Colorway
MPC X SE features a premier collection of instruments including the award-winning flagship “Fabric XL” power-synth, Stage Piano, OPx4 FM synth and much more. MPC has evolved with the contemporary music-maker by adding not only sounds and functionality but also world-class insert effects for processing. Explore a wide collection of plugins like Stutter, Granulator, Half Speed, the AIR Vocal Effects suite, MotherDucker, AMP Sim and so much more. When you need to expand your palate, browse the MPC store and update your MPC X SE with new plugin instruments like Mini D synthesizer or Flavor Pro multi-effects processing unit to breathe new life into your machine.
Software Features: Plugins, Effects, and Arpeggiator
The new software update gives you three brand new synthesizer plugins built directly into the new update. These synthesisers are a Tubesynth, Bassline, and Electric, all developed by AIR Technology. Accomplish aggressive, sawtooth lead lines, a soft, pulsing bassline and an 80s style Electric piano that is almost instantly recognisable.
These synthesisers also boast new, independent plugin effects. Also developed by AIR Technology, use these plugin effects independently to enhance your synth lines, bass lines, or your drum beats. From ambient reverb to crushing Tube Distortion, these effects continue to enhance your compositions and take them to the next level.
The new Arpeggiator expands upon your conventional Arp. With four modes to experiment with, use the Arpeggiator to explore your sonic capabilities and apply it to your tracks. For more indepth information on all of these new synthesisers, plugin effects, and Arpeggiator modes, please refer to the MPC 2.3 Software Update Release Notes PDF.
Software Features: Auto-Sample
This update offers the ability to sample your own favourite synthesizers. The new Auto-Sample feature will allow you to sample any synthesizer preset or VST Plugin preset and turn it into a keygroup program on the MPC. The ‘Auto-Sample’ feature offers a -C2 to G8 octave range and up to four velocity layers. So you can layer textures and build the song you want. You can also edit the note stride, note length, tail length, and loop time. Capture your chosen sounds accurately and without any kind of unwanted digital artefacts. Once these sounds have been captured, they can be saved into your MPC as a preset and integrated into your set
New in MPC 2.9 - Introducing DrumSynth MPC’s iconic drum sound can’t be disputed, gracing countless productions with the nefarious snap and punch coveted by countless world-class producers. Now with MPC 2.9, MPC arms the production community with a groundbreaking selection of 8 synth engines powering 9 incredible DrumSynth plugins. Packed with must-have contemporary sounds, and backed by powerful sound generators driven by all-new FM synthesis, analogue & physical modelling and sample based algorithms, every synthesised drum sound the modern producer should have at their disposal is here. DrumSynth empowers MPC users with powerful synthesis, incredible presets and precise sound design sculpting capabilities to develop their own unique sounds. Like all MPC instruments, DrumSynth plugins harness the refined tactile touch user interface for an inspiring, easy-to-use workspace that accelerates workflow and puts the control you demand only a touch away! The 8 engines include Kick, Snare, Clap, Hi-Hat, Crash, Ride, Tom and Percussion. Additionally, all the engines can be accessed in one multi mode instrument for a powerful combination program. Fuse this with built in sound effects including a transient shaper, tuning, EQ, compression, delay, reverb and more, and DrumSynth is poised to supercharge the MPC workflow and elevate your creative process even higher.
There are no videos for this product.