Akai LPD8 Laptop Pad Controller
with RGB pads
Visit the Akai store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
The Akai LPD8 is an updated version of a great compact midi controller.
LPD8 gives the user 8 performance pads backlit with RGB LEDs and 8 rotary controls.
For pure pad performance, it doesn’t get any better than the LPD8 MIDI pad controller. The new LPD8 features the same velocity- sensitive RGB-backlit MPC pads as the flagship Akai Professional MPC X. Experience premium pad quality in a pocket-size performer and rest assured the LPD8 will stand up to the most dynamic performances, from punchy boom-baps to fast-paced finger drumming. The LPD8 features 8 RGB pads which provide real-time feedback for your performances. Customize the colors with the included editor software to organize your samples and audio files. With 8 rotary knobs, you’re in serious command of your MIDI CC, plugin effects, or other parameters with total tactile control.
Don’t be fooled by the slim design, LPD8 also borrows from the sturdy build of standalone MPCs and is built to move around with you. The perfect companion for percussive pad playing any time.
- 8 velocity-sensitive RGB-backlit MPC pads for premium beat-making
- 8 assignable rotary knobs to control DAW plugins, virtual instruments, and more
- Sturdy, full-size USB jack
- Program and CC Control Send functionality
- Includes MPC Beats Music Production Software featuring thousands of drum samples and plugin instrument sounds.
• (8) velocity-sensitive, RGB-lit pads • (8) 270° knobs
• (4) UI buttons
• 4 stored programs, configurable via free downloadable editor software
• (1) USB port
Dimensions (width x depth x height)
• 12.1” x 3.2” x 1.3” • 306 x 81 x 34 mm
• Via USB
There are no videos for this product.