Visit the Akai store.
Special Offers When bought with this product
PAD CONTROL REDEFINED. Akai Professional's MPD24 is the velocity sensitive pad controller for musicians and DJs. Modeled after the landmark MPC series, the MPD24 allows for an extremely expressive and intuitive solution to percussion and rhythm programming. With 16 MPC-style velocity and pressure sensitive pads, four selectable pad banks for a total of 64 playable pads, six assignable faders and eight assignable, 360o knobs for transmitting MIDI Control Change data, the MPD24 provides unprecedented creative freedom for manipulating sampled material. The MPD24 also features transport controls for interfacing with DAW/sequencing applications. A fully reprogrammable controller, the MPD24 is a malleable and multi-functional tool that fits perfectly within any production or performance environment.
*16 MPC-style velocity and pressure sensitive pads
* * 6 assignable Faders for transmitting MIDI Control Change data
* * REW, FF, STOP PLAY and REC buttons that transmit MMC (MIDI Machine Control) messages to DAW/Sequencing applications
* * MIDI and/or USB operation
* * Included Editor Librarian software (Mac and PC)
* * Includes a customized version of Fxpansion's BFD Lite