Pioneer DJM 900 NexusPerformance DJ Mixer Controller
Introducing the latest mixer from Pioneer-The DJM-900 Nexus. With a built in high quality sound card, midi control and 6 colour effects as well as 5 new BPM effects and a simply to use X-Pad to control effects parameters.
The DJM-900nexus layout is the industry's most intuitive, most widely u...[ read more ]
Simply click on the submit video link and either paste the url of the webpage or upload your video.Published video's will receive bonus loyality points!
Sound Color FX
Engineered to bring studio quality sound and sequencer style tricks to the club, six new beefed-up effects turn creative vision into a reality at the twist of a dial. In addition to the essential FILTER and CRUSH, the DJM-900nexus boasts four new modern effects.
- The massively popular Noise from the DJM-2000 is added by popular demand.
- The brand new and seriously lush Space reverb brings high-pass and low-pass ambiance to every channel.
- The new Dub Echo also has high-pass and low-pass control over a new tape delay effect to twist with your mind as you slip the timing.
- The amazing Gate/Comp strips back your music to the peaks, or beefs it up to seamlessly blend drastically different productions together in the mix.
Overhauled Beat Effects add a whole new level of control
On top of the 6 super-easy Color FX on each channel, the channel-assignable Beat Effects bring a whole new level of control – making extreme processing more reliable and creative with instant results. Let's start off with the new control interface:
- Rekordbox™ Quantize picks up Beatgrid data over theProDJ Link. Simply connect the DJM-900nexus to the network andcompatible CDJs send real-time BPM and beat position data to theeffects, even as you adjust and bend the pitch in the mix!
- In addition to the Beat buttons that change the timing, the intuitive X-Padis a touch-sensitive strip that simultaneously engages the BeatEffects, while adjusting things like the Reverb filter, Roll time, andPhaser LFO - using just one finger!
- Bringing a new approach to Filter, Phase and Flanger sweeps is a twin LFO. LFO1 is controlled by the Beat buttons, while LFO2 expresses further wobble factor using the X-Pad.
New High Quality Effects for a digital generation
These include Reverb, Spiral, Slip Roll, Melodic and Midi LFO.
Pro DJ Link functionality enhances performance
The DJM-900nexus joins the Pro DJ Link family with a LAN connection that brings three revolutionary new features: Now On Play, Beat Effects and Cue Link.
Fully TRAKTOR™ compatible for plug-and-play simplicity
TRAKTOR™ users can connect their PC to the mixer via a single USB port – conveniently located on top of the unit - to get direct input from Traktor's 4 decks and enjoy all of its features.
Advanced design for accurate reproduction of audio sources
The DJM-900nexus is equipped with the same high-quality audio input and output circuits as the DJM-2000.Additional Features
- High performance channel faders - The slide mechanism supports the fader knobs with two metal shafts for both longevity and smooth operability. Furthermore, the new mechanism’s design minimizes the effects of moisture or dust particles on the mixer’s performance capabilities.
- Integrated input selector - Enables users to simultaneously switch channel inputs from CD/LINE, DIGITAL, PHONES, USB.
- USB Connection Indicators - The DJM-900nexus is equipped with a “USB connection indicator” to display the status of soundcard and PC or Mac communications as well as a “USB audio input indicator” to display audio inputs from a PC or Mac.
- Industry’s First MIDI Signal Output7 - The DJM-900nexus features the industry’s first musical instrument digital interface (MIDI) signal output that changes at beat-by-beat intervals. The mixer also includes a “MIDI LFO function” to control external devices such as effecters.
- Switching 3-Band EQ/Isolator - Each channel of the mixer is equipped with a switchable 3-band EQ (+6dB to -26dB) and 3-band Isolator (+6dB to -∞dB).
- P-LOCK Fader Cap - Keeps the fader channel and crossfader knobs (caps) locked preventing them from physically slipping off during use.
- Number of channels: 4 audio channels, 2 mic channels
- Input ports: CD/LINE x 5 (RCA), PHONO x 3 (RCA), DIGITAL IN x 4 (COAXIAL), MIC x 2 (XLR & 1/4 inch PHONE dual purpose x 1, 1/4 inch PHONE x 1)
- Output ports: MASTER OUT x 2 (RCA x 1, XLR x 1), BOOTH OUT x 1 (1/4 inch PHONE), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 1 (top surfaace 1/4 inch PHONE x 1), REC OUT x 1 (RCA), DIGITAL OUT x 1 (COAXIAL)
- Other ports: SEND x 1 (1/4 inch PHONE), RETURN x 1 (1/4 inch PHONE), MIDI OUT x 1 (5P DIN), USB B port x 1, LINK port x 1
- Sampling rate: 96 kHz
- D/A converter: 32 bit
- A/D converter: 24 bit
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion ratio: 0.004% or less
- S/N ratio: 107 dB or greater (LINE)
- Head room: 19 dB
- Power source: 120 V AC (60Hz)
- Power consumption: 42 W
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H in inches): 13 x 16.1 x 4.2
- Unit weight: 15.7 lbs
Tell us where and we'll endeavour to lower our price for you. Simply complete this form below.
We Guarantee Your Total Satisfaction. With more than 10 years of helping DJ professionals, our guarantee is more than just words. Our Exclusive 5-Star Guarantee makes it easy, convenient, and safe for you to shop at DJkit.com 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We are so sure that we are the best place to buy Pro DJ gear at discounted prices, that we guarantee it. We stand behind the finest quality, selection, service, and security available online today. Your total satisfaction is our top priority.
- Huge Selection 1000s of products In Stock! In addition to most orders shipping the same day they are placed by 3:30pm, Djkit.com has one of the largest selections of professional DJ equipment available anywhere. In addition to having the top sellers, our buyers work diligently to search out and discover unique hard to find items. In addition, if there is a product you are looking for, we will search for that item, or a comparable product and will try to make it available to you at significant savings! Just email us or give us a call 01635 580448.
- Hassle Free Returns Nearly all of your purchases at Djkit.com are covered by our 14-day return program (some exclusions apply, see our return and exchange program details). We also pledge a 24-hour response time (Monday through Friday) on your e-mail requests. Our specially-trained staff of Sales Advisors and Customer Service Representatives are available on 01635 580448 or by email [email protected]
- Free Tech Support from Factory Trained Sales Advisors Our sales representatives have hands-on experience with our gear and can help you with your questions before and after your purchase. You'll get great advice on how to select the gear that meets your needs, then DJkit.com Sales Advisors are available to help you set up and use anything you have purchased from us.
- 110% Price Guarantee* Djkit.com guarantees low prices on everything we carry. If you should see a lower price from another authorised UK dealer on an identical item, even if it's an "advertised special," we'll not only meet that price, we'll endeavour to beat it by 10% of the difference to thank you for bringing it to our attention. *Djkit has the right to decline if it is not financially viable.
- Authorised Dealer As a professional, you rely on your equipment to help you do your job. Do not get caught without your valuable factory warranty. DJkit.com is an Authorized Retailer for every brand we offer. That means you can count on the warranty for your equipment being honored. Plus, it means our experts receive thorough, ongoing training direct from the manufacturers. So, you can count on Djkit.com for expert advice and support before and after you make your purchase. You may find a great deal that is too good to be true, but chances are it is not from an authorised dealer and your warranty could be void. With DJkit.com, your valuable manufacturer’s warranty is guaranteed.