Hercules DJ Console 4 MX with Soundcard & Virtual DJ Software
The Hercules 4MX is a Large DJ controller with metal casing, built-in audio and large jog wheels
Key features Hercules DJ Console 4-MX
Large DJ station for mobile computer DJs
- 2-deck/4-deck metal DJ controller to mix 2 or 4 stereo audio tracks
- 2 stereo out (for mixing & p...[ read more ]
Simply click on the submit video link and either paste the url of the webpage or upload your video.Published video's will receive bonus loyality points!
Large jog wheels with touch detection
Same size as jog wheels on CD players
- 12cm (4.7") diameter: as large as a compact disc.
- 1.9cm (0.75") height: as comfortable as on a CD player.
- 2 large jog wheels you can’t miss.
Touch detection via weight sensors
Weight sensors detect the user’s touch by detecting the hand’s weight, to activate scratch mode.
Detection of the hand’s weight activating the jog wheels’ touch control is:
- natural: like on vinyl turntables and high-end CD players.
- secure: no disturbance from static electricity.
- intuitive: no need to calibrate.
The hand’s weight moves the jog wheels down by 1mm:
- press the jog wheel down: you feel that you’re scratching.
- move your hand up: you feel that you’ve released the jog wheel.
Jog wheels’ control over the DJ software
While the track plays, you control the DJ software with 2 actions on the jog wheel:
- rotation, to control movement within the track.
- press down to control scratching.
Thus, during audio track playback:
- Rotation without jog wheel press = pitch bend (like when you turn a turntable’s ring).
- Rotation with jog wheel press = scratch (like when you turn a vinyl record with your hand flat on the record).
- No rotation with jog wheel press = stop playback (like when you stop a vinyl record’s rotation with your hand).
- No rotation without jog wheel press = playback continues.
Jog wheel accuracy
Rotation: 256 steps per revolution = 1.4 degrees per step.
Press down: <1mm travel.
Powerful DJ control surface
Number of controls
Transport commands: 66 commands
Transport buttons + combo commands: 52 buttons
Shifted commands: 12
Pitch reset: 2
Jog wheels: 4 commands
Rotation commands: 2
Touch commands: 2
Total: 89 commands
Transport commands: 124 commands
Transport buttons + combo commands: 96 buttons
Shifted commands: 24
Pitch reset: 4
Jog wheels: 8 commands
Rotation commands: 4
Touch commands: 4
Total: 165 commands
2-deck and 4-deck DJ mixing controller
DJ Console 4-Mx controls 2 decks in the same way as DJ Console Rmx.
DJ Console 4-Mx controls both 2 decks and 4 decks, with 2 buttons switching the decks:
- a deck switch button on the left deck converts deck A into C / deck C into A.
- a deck switch button on the right deck converts deck B into D / deck D into B.
Once a deck is switched:
- all of the commands that the deck’s controls send to the DJ software are changed.
- the letter of the active deck is highlighted in the center of the mixer.
Audio for mobile and club DJs
2 stereo outputs
2 independent stereo outputs on the rear panel:
- 4 RCA connectors to connect to a stereo system, a recorder...
- 4 mono connectors in ¼’’ jack format, to connect to a public address amplifier or speakers.
A ground lift switch on jack outputs 1-2, to protect the sound in the event of a ground loop.
1 headphones ¼’’ jack stereo output, located both on the top panel and on the front panel.
The headphones play the same channels as outputs 3-4 on the rear panel.
The 2 ways of using DJ Console 4-Mx’s audio outputs are:
For a mix inside DJ Console 4-Mx:
- connect the speakers/amplifier to outputs 1-2, to play the mix for your audience.
- connect headphones to one of the 2 headphone outputs (front or top), to preview tracks.
For an external mix (using an external mixer - VirtualDJ Pro (not included) or other DJ software required):
- connect DJ Console 4-Mx outputs 1-2 to inputs 1-2 on the external mixer.
- connect DJ Console 4-Mx outputs 3-4 to inputs 3-4 on the external mixer.
- mix on the external mixer, and connect headphones to the external mixer.
- use DJ Console 4-Mx to control the virtual decks.
2 stereo inputs
2 independent stereo inputs via 4 RCA connectors:
- Select the audio source type in the DJ Console 4-Mx control panel: phono/consumer line/pro line/boost.
- Boost mode supports +8dBu signal level (for use with Pioneer CDJ players, for example).
- If the audio sources are vinyl turntables at phono level, connect the turntables’ ground cables to the DJ Console 4-Mx’s grounding screw.
1 microphone ¼’’ jack mono input, located on both the top panel and the front panel.
The microphone input can be set:
- as a talk-over source (default mode): the microphone is played on outputs 1-2 over the music in the background, using the music attenuation level set in the DJ Console 4-Mx control panel (0dB, -3dB, -6dB or -9dB).
- or as a standard source, replacing inputs 1-2.
DJ Console 4-Mx pre-amplifies the microphone input by up to +34dB.
Tell us where and we'll endeavour to lower our price for you. Simply complete this form below.
We Guarantee Your Total Satisfaction. With more than 10 years of helping DJ professionals, our guarantee is more than just words. Our Exclusive 5-Star Guarantee makes it easy, convenient, and safe for you to shop at DJkit.com 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We are so sure that we are the best place to buy Pro DJ gear at discounted prices, that we guarantee it. We stand behind the finest quality, selection, service, and security available online today. Your total satisfaction is our top priority.
- Huge Selection 1000s of products In Stock! In addition to most orders shipping the same day they are placed by 3:30pm, Djkit.com has one of the largest selections of professional DJ equipment available anywhere. In addition to having the top sellers, our buyers work diligently to search out and discover unique hard to find items. In addition, if there is a product you are looking for, we will search for that item, or a comparable product and will try to make it available to you at significant savings! Just email us or give us a call 01635 580448.
- Hassle Free Returns Nearly all of your purchases at Djkit.com are covered by our 14-day return program (some exclusions apply, see our return and exchange program details). We also pledge a 24-hour response time (Monday through Friday) on your e-mail requests. Our specially-trained staff of Sales Advisors and Customer Service Representatives are available on 01635 580448 or by email [email protected]
- Free Tech Support from Factory Trained Sales Advisors Our sales representatives have hands-on experience with our gear and can help you with your questions before and after your purchase. You'll get great advice on how to select the gear that meets your needs, then DJkit.com Sales Advisors are available to help you set up and use anything you have purchased from us.
- 110% Price Guarantee* Djkit.com guarantees low prices on everything we carry. If you should see a lower price from another authorised UK dealer on an identical item, even if it's an "advertised special," we'll not only meet that price, we'll endeavour to beat it by 10% of the difference to thank you for bringing it to our attention. *Djkit has the right to decline if it is not financially viable.
- Authorised Dealer As a professional, you rely on your equipment to help you do your job. Do not get caught without your valuable factory warranty. DJkit.com is an Authorized Retailer for every brand we offer. That means you can count on the warranty for your equipment being honored. Plus, it means our experts receive thorough, ongoing training direct from the manufacturers. So, you can count on Djkit.com for expert advice and support before and after you make your purchase. You may find a great deal that is too good to be true, but chances are it is not from an authorised dealer and your warranty could be void. With DJkit.com, your valuable manufacturer’s warranty is guaranteed.