Cortex dMix600 iPod Digital Music Station
iPod® Dock The Dmix-600 can be used as an iPod® computer dock to transfer files to your iPod® without having to remove it from your dMIX! The unit comes with supports for both standard (3g and above) iPod® s, as well as iPod® Mini's and Nano's. Firmware Upgradeable The dMIX's internal software ...[ read more ]
Simply click on the submit video link and either paste the url of the webpage or upload your video.Published video's will receive bonus loyality points!
The Dmix-600 can be used as an iPod® computer dock to transfer files to your iPod® without having to remove it from your dMIX! The unit comes with supports for both standard (3g and above) iPod® s, as well as iPod® Mini's and Nano's.
The dMIX's internal software can be upgraded simply by downloading new software, FREE from the Cortex website.
Cross-Platform USB Connectivity
The dMIX offers the ability to manipulate music stored on USB devices such as hard drives, flash memory, optical drives, and personal music players, regardless of platform.
With the Tri-Mode Jog Wheel, users can search, pitch bend or even scratch just as if it were a vinyl turntable!
Database-Driven Music Management
The dMIX-600 uses a database management system that allows the user to search through a massive library of music within seconds, by artist, title, genre, album or even by string.
Easily make Playlists and sort songs based on Artist, Genre, etc., via your computer for use on your dMIX-300 unit with our Database Software SE a FREE download from the Cortex website.
CD-Audio and CD-R/DVD-R Support
No need to abandon the CD collection, the dMIX-300 is able to play audio CDs or user-created CD-Rs or DVD-Rs loaded with MP3 or WAV music files with any compatible USB CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive.
Quickly find that hot new track in a massive library of music with just a few taps of a USB-compatible keyboard.
VBR & CBR File Support
The dMIX-600 can play all your MP3's; CBR or VBR at any bitrate up to 320kbps.
The dMIX-600 supports multiple languages including English, French, and Spanish.
Ultra-fast Instant Start
From Cue to Start, get into the mix with no delay.
Easily Autofade from one track to another in a Playlist; adjustable from 1 to 12 seconds.
Backlit LCD Display
The brightly illuminated, backlit LCD main playback screen displays info on any track in the catalog, showing everything from the essentials such as artist, track title, pitch, time elapsed/remaining to detailed information including file format (MP3 or WAV), genre, and track length. This display allows more extensive visualization of parameters than a conventional CD player.
PC-Based Database Creation
Databases can be created via the HDC unit or the PC application, allowing users to create and manage database files at a gig, or on a home computer with lightning fast speed.
The cataloging system gives you several browsing options, including Search by Artist, Song, Title, Album, and Genre. This system allows users to search the same way they would using an iPod™ or similar portable music player.
File Explorer Mode
Allows users to browse through files and directories as if they were using a computer, showing them the directory structure and file names exactly as they exist on the storage device. DJs with their own organizational system can navigate it quicker than using the database.
Users can search by a certain word or phrase to find tracks on their storage device, even if they're unsure of the name. When the user inputs a keyword, it will search all Artists, Titles, Albums, and Genres, and show all matches to that keyword. For instance, searching for the word 'LOVE' might bring up (3) artists. It might also find (60) titles, (10) albums and (1) genre. The user can then select the artists, titles, albums, or genres from that list.
Storage Device Selection
Take a client's request from his iPod or USB memory flash drive, plug it in, and play it right away without having to reboot the unit. With an iPod Dock and one USB ports (and support for up to 4 devices when using a USB hub), the dMIX-600 unit allows users to connect and recognize multiple storage devices to access a variety of separate music databases simultaneously.
Cue Point Management
Cue points can be set like a normal CD player, so that the DJ can return to a certain time in the track just by pressing a button. Cue points may also be saved permanently to the connected storage device, allowing them to load with a track automatically.
RCA Outputs for Master, Booth, and Record
Quick and easy connectivity to almost any amplification source, monitor set-up, or recording device.
3 Band EQ / Gain section
Easily isolate or accentuate Treble, Midrange, and Bass frequencies on each channel while 'in the mix' for optimum functionality and creativity. Set your optimum audio volume prior to the line faders on each channel.
Super Smooth Cross Fader with Selectable Curve
Premium Super Smooth Crossfader with Selectable Curve allows users ultimate flexibility and functionality to personalize their mixes.
Every Cortex unit features exclusive protection from accidental shutdown while playing, securing your precious digital files from sudden corruption and preserving your performance. To turn the unit off, simply press and hold the power button for more than 2 seconds.
iPod Dock Capability
Full CBR and VBR MP3 Compatibility with the following features:
iTunes Playlist Compatibility
On-the-fly Playlist Creation and Editing
File Explorer Mode
Cue Point Management
Storage Device Selection
USB Link for storage device sharing
Storage Device Selection with External CD Drive Option
Keyboard Connection for search and navigation
Dual Touch Sensitive Jog Wheel with Jog Mode Select
Dual 80 character text-only dot matrix displays for playback information
Instant Start and Cue with preview
Dual "Hot Cues"
Three Effects (Filter, Flanger, Reverb) plus Scratch
Single/continuous play modes
Shuffle mode for unattended playback
Dual Mode Jog Wheel for search or pitch bend
Pitch bend via Jog wheel or buttons
Pitch control with range of +/- 24%
Mixer Section Features:
3-band EQ w/ Gain Control
Red "Fluid" diffused VU meters
Master/Cue select switch for headphone preview
1/4" headphone output
1/4" mic input with 2 band EQ
45mm Rail Glide Crossfader with selectable cross fader curve
Auxiliary Inputs for Phono or Line devices
Dual ground screws for easy connectivity
Balanced XLR Master Output
RCA outputs for Master, Booth and Record
Tell us where and we'll endeavour to lower our price for you. Simply complete this form below.
We Guarantee Your Total Satisfaction. With more than 10 years of helping DJ professionals, our guarantee is more than just words. Our Exclusive 5-Star Guarantee makes it easy, convenient, and safe for you to shop at DJkit.com 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We are so sure that we are the best place to buy Pro DJ gear at discounted prices, that we guarantee it. We stand behind the finest quality, selection, service, and security available online today. Your total satisfaction is our top priority.
- Huge Selection 1000s of products In Stock! In addition to most orders shipping the same day they are placed by 3:30pm, Djkit.com has one of the largest selections of professional DJ equipment available anywhere. In addition to having the top sellers, our buyers work diligently to search out and discover unique hard to find items. In addition, if there is a product you are looking for, we will search for that item, or a comparable product and will try to make it available to you at significant savings! Just email us or give us a call 01635 580448.
- Hassle Free Returns Nearly all of your purchases at Djkit.com are covered by our 14-day return program (some exclusions apply, see our return and exchange program details). We also pledge a 24-hour response time (Monday through Friday) on your e-mail requests. Our specially-trained staff of Sales Advisors and Customer Service Representatives are available on 01635 580448 or by email [email protected]
- Free Tech Support from Factory Trained Sales Advisors Our sales representatives have hands-on experience with our gear and can help you with your questions before and after your purchase. You'll get great advice on how to select the gear that meets your needs, then DJkit.com Sales Advisors are available to help you set up and use anything you have purchased from us.
- 110% Price Guarantee* Djkit.com guarantees low prices on everything we carry. If you should see a lower price from another authorised UK dealer on an identical item, even if it's an "advertised special," we'll not only meet that price, we'll endeavour to beat it by 10% of the difference to thank you for bringing it to our attention. *Djkit has the right to decline if it is not financially viable.
- Authorised Dealer As a professional, you rely on your equipment to help you do your job. Do not get caught without your valuable factory warranty. DJkit.com is an Authorized Retailer for every brand we offer. That means you can count on the warranty for your equipment being honored. Plus, it means our experts receive thorough, ongoing training direct from the manufacturers. So, you can count on Djkit.com for expert advice and support before and after you make your purchase. You may find a great deal that is too good to be true, but chances are it is not from an authorised dealer and your warranty could be void. With DJkit.com, your valuable manufacturer’s warranty is guaranteed.